Scam report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scam report

Post by jmccboy on Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 am

hi i agreed with a player named charlesh690 to trade my bulbasaur for a mew but as i was trading with him he put a evee up first so i type no u said mew and press no then he put evee up again i put no agai a once again typed no then he quickly put before i press enter bulbsaur trade for nothing i accidentally pressed yes if u tell me u wont help me its ok but i dont think thats air plzz help me i got nothing for a bulbasaur

jmccboy
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scam report

Post by Edie27 on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 am

Its is pretty bad that this happen to you, but when you log into an unofficial server your practically agreeing that anything that happens in it is your responsibly and no one else. There aren't mods or GM's around to help on unofficial so it is on your on risk. Sadly, there is nothing we can do about it, and for future reference, there are no legionaries what so ever on the unofficials. I passed it around 5 times or more and I never seen one. There aren't any pokemon from other regions as well. Well hope you don't fall for this again, Good Luck.
Topic Closed

http://tbang.webs.com/

Edie27
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm

I agree with edie but do want to add one thing.

I'm looking at making a more user friendly trade system, to prevent this kind of stuff in the future.
Quite frankly I think the current system su&^s b@l#s
Fint
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://pokemoncitrine.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down