Daycare problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daycare problem

Post by Rugg on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah, I put a clefairy + Ditto in the daycare to get a cleffa, and by the time I tried purchasing them back I didnt have enough money. So when I beat the next gym, battled more trainers, and obtained more money, It cost even more than I had saved up for. Over time it accumulated. Now the old man tells me:

My ditto is level 31, and my Clefairy is level 33. They each cost 15k. I don't want either of them. Is there a way I could just get them deleted or something? I thought the level cap was 30.
Rugg
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daycare problem

Post by Baralai15 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 pm

nope, i had the same issue kinda, in order for me to use the daycare, i need 45k money lol.
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugg on Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

We should be able to have the option to release the pokemon in there altogether. If the pokemon are surpassing the level cap, I'm sure that is also an issue.

45k? God damn.
Rugg
Normal
Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sasano on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:34 am

Truly a problem specially how the economy is at right now, it seems we get enough money to just survive, makes daycare a bit unorthodox, personally I also think they lvl to fast.As an example I had my ekans in there, which I placed just so it could lvl a bit so I could evolve it in the future for the pokedex in less than day it got around 11 lvls getting above all my line up's lvls.

Daycare should re-looked and balanced out.
sasano
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:24 pm

Oke, suggestions on how the balance it please.
Fint
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 683

View user profile http://pokemoncitrine.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sab on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Possibly set it up so the daycare has 2 functions and you can select which one you want your pokemon in.

Breeding Function: Used only for mating 2 pokemon, but you pokemon can't level if you put them in for Breeding.

Training Function: Here your pokemon can mate, but also gain levels at the same time.

Another idea might be to set a level limit on the pokemon that you put into the daycare. Upon depositing your pokemon into the daycare you might be prompted with a level limit and while in the daycare the pokemon can't surpass the level limit.

Sab
Normal
Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugg on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Every 3 levels the pokemon gains, the leveling process stops until you visit him again and he says "Do you want me to continue to watch over them?"
At least then it's not just a drop-off thing but a periodic visit that will allow me to monitor thier gains so I dont end up having to pay (As of now) 24k.
Rugg
Normal
Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 pm

So basically a Lvl limit would help all.

If you set the lvl to its current level it would be similar to the breeding function.
And if not you have a way to limit lvl gain thus also limit the money requirement.
People can decide to visit the daycare often to make sure costs dont get to high, and they can up the lvl limit whnever they like.
Fint
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 683

View user profile http://pokemoncitrine.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sasano on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Fint wrote:So basically a Lvl limit would help all.

If you set the lvl to its current level it would be similar to the breeding function.
And if not you have a way to limit lvl gain thus also limit the money requirement.
People can decide to visit the daycare often to make sure costs dont get to high, and they can up the lvl limit whnever they like.

Sounds great, Fint.
sasano
Normal
Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baralai15 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:25 pm

I think what he means is that you can limit the levels it gains if your responsible enough to periodically check the daycare to make sure it doesnt level too high or reaches out of range of your spending.
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 988

View user profile http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Yep

Post by Sab on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Fint wrote:So basically a Lvl limit would help all.

Yeah that will work

Sab
Normal
Normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down