How do I evolve my eevee?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I evolve my eevee?????

Post by Mp3 on Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 pm

How do I get Espion? and how do I get Glaceon?

Mp3
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How do I evolve my eevee?????

Post by The Doctor on Wed May 06, 2009 12:46 am

Glaceon and Leafeon are NOT in the game yet, to get Espeon and Umbreon, raise it's happiness by having it in your party every 2xx steps it gains 1 happiness, and if you battle more with it it'll gain more happiness, do not let it faint, put it in the daycare or leave it in the PC it'll gradually lose it's happiness especially when it faints.
Getting it to evolve into Espeon is a 50/50 chance it can evolve into either or.
So you got Umbreon? Try leveling it up again and see if it changes (Not tested).
Also another tip is you can check with the girl that has the pony tail in Vermillion to see how much your Eevee likes you, I believe "It trusts you alot" is the top stage and it will evolve once leveled once.
The Doctor
Master
Master

Number of posts : 765
Location : California, also known as the most wicked part of Earth...
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes on Wed May 06, 2009 6:29 am

I have tested it and it does work. If it says. Your Eevee is involving to Espeon, or Your Eevee is evolving to Umbreon and you don't want that particular pokemon, cancel it and level it up until it changes to the one you want. It will work as I have done it along with several other people. And it isn't...It trusts you a lot, it is the It loves you a lot one.
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:51 am

Fint should really put in some kind of internal HUD clock so players can tell the difference between day and night... make it so they can set it to their own timezones and/or change it to a different time for evolutions sake.

The last post, by Wosho, was almost a month ago, if there are no further questions, comments, or concerns on this matter, I would like to request a lock.
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top