Which NPC Trainer gives the most cash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which NPC Trainer gives the most cash?

Post by NeoZeke on Thu May 07, 2009 4:24 am

Ok... until Fint does the payday thing, or gives us the increase in cash until payday is in, and since the topic I started got locked already...

Which NPC in the game currently gives the most money?

I've been using the Team Rocket trainer in the South East corner of the Viridian Gym, only 2 Pokemon, a Dugtrio and Sandslash, and she gives $137 per battle. Im wondering if theres an NPC that gives more than that? Help me out, need to get ready for when Fint fixes the tournament bugs and rehosts it again, or rather, need to make my current team stronger to increase my PVP level, and Im already happy with the Roster I have.
NeoZeke
Super
Super

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which NPC Trainer gives the most cash?

Post by Tenes on Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 pm

The trainer who gives the most is in Blaine's gym. He has four fire pokemon and gives 240 something, but in all honesty there is a faster way that that, if you think of it this way. The second Team Rocket in Viridian Gym has one pokemon, a rhyhorn. It goes down with one water attack, she gives 72 per win. 1 Pokemon-72 dollars. Now we take a look at the one you are training on. 2 pokemon-137. The other guy is like 4 pokemon-240. The one that mathamatically gives the most money is the second team rocket in viridian gym at 72 dollars per win. Because after 2 wins, you have 144, after 4 wins, you have 288.
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoZeke on Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 pm

Well, Ill keep it in mind, right now Im trying to think if I should press my luck on a HP Up with my $10,000 or not . _ .
NeoZeke
Super
Super

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lock Please

Post by NeoZeke on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 am

Requesting Lock
NeoZeke
Super
Super

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top