Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still down?????

Post by Tenes on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 am

Nope, we're all playing, see it was this giant conspiracy with Byond, Fint, and myself. We decided that we wanted to pick one person out that we wouldn't allow to see or play the game and for them to think it is down...so we devised this plan and decided it would be you.
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzero0 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 am

Suspect are you idiot?
Go heal your nerves moron....
Zzero0
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 am

Heal my nerves? I have no need to do it. You are just as bad as Dart. I am just saying what all the others don't want to say because I'm not afraid to just outright come out and say straight up how I feel. I think you IDIOTS who keep asking about the GAME all the freaking TIME need to be BANNED for being ANNOYING and taking up POSTS with your ANNOYANCES. Though, Fint is respectful, he isn't like me, he wouldn't ban someone over a reason such as that. I need to rant this off though cause it irritates me, it seems everytime I come to the forum, everytime I look at a thing. All I ever hear is.. 'Why isn't it up?' 'How many bugs do you have?' 'Where is the game?' 'Why aren't you downright doing everything you can to satisfy my life, you made a game you aren't allowed to have a life?' I am tired of it, and I think some of the other members who at least have respect and patience are tired of it as well. You multiple individuals with your whining and blabbing about all this stuff are obviously a bunch of preteens cause otherwise you'd understand that Fint is 23. That's right, he is 23. He is just under a year older than I am. He isn't someone who just sits on the computer all day. He has a life, such as myself, and because of that we spend day after day getting on the internet during our freetime when we aren't doing something that has authority over it. Work-Girlfriend-Friends. Those three things hold everything over something like computer-game-INTERNET WHINERS. So get a life, don't refer to me as an idiot, and stop asking about the game. You want to know when the game will be up? Up there is a tab called NEWS on the front page. Click it, one day it will say: Pokemon Citrine back up! Until then...SHUT UP!!!!!
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzero0 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

....I will not read all this,but how i said... GO HEAL YOUR NERVES!!!
I just don't care all what you say.And about the game, i don't care if it will up or not,so get off with your stupid posts...
Zzero0
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edie27 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:10 am

Topic Locked, Game isn't up until further notice from Fint.

http://tbang.webs.com/

Edie27
Ultra
Ultra

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fint on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 am

Just wanted to add "Lol"
Fint