Can i ask this??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can i ask this??

Post by Dart on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 pm

The game is down....and some 3 or 2 month no update on forum or something about the game,the game is dead?
And if not why can't do update and bug fixing in game process when ppl play it...like other games???!!!

Dart
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can i ask this??

Post by ToushiroUchiha on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm sure Fint is working as hard as he can to get the game back up. Just be patient.

ToushiroUchiha
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenes on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 pm

I thought I asked you not to continuously ask about this, however, since you insist, I will allow myself to answer once again! Fint is currently one man who is now currently starting an active job as a Project Manager for a business of some sort. He is moving into a brand new apartment by himself, he currently has a girlfriend, and is actively in school last time I checked. He is a grown adult, just slightly older than me. I'm 22, he's 23. I rarely have time to get on and do the whole Forum as much as he does, but since you insist on repeatedly asking the question I am giving you the answer. We are adults, I wouldn't have much time to alter and mess with this game either, but he does. He finds time to work little by little on the game, as for why you can't fix bugs during gameplay, it's like this. No one wants a bugged glitched game released. So people can exploit it over and over again to cheat for things, thus causing a break down of the game itself and him having to start EVERYONE'S characters over due to it, it'd make a lot of older players mad to have to start over, not all, but a good deal. The game is moving at a slow pace for these reasons, let us remind ourselves that he doesn't get paid, he doesn't get any financial gain whatsoever from doing this unless people decide to donate him a little cash with the paypal thing. He does this for free, so it's on his own time....not your time. If you have a problem with waiting for this game, I give you one suggestion.

Go make your own damn game and shut the heck up with the same question all the time. Anytime you post on here it is....WHY ISN'T THE GAME UP?! Tired of hearing it....Topic locked...
Tenes
Master
Master

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-12-21

View user profile http://www.trainertenes.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top