Balancing Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Balancing Issues

Post by Lordjamex on Sun May 09, 2010 1:06 am

If there's one thing i would suggest it would have to be the balancing of the game. Pokemon games are naturally suposed to be easy mainly due to the target audience. This game is just monsterously hard. The game wouldn't be so hard if the NPCs gave decent EXP when you battle them. Also the money in game is pretty hard to get aswell. Overall what i suggest is beefing up the gains by alot from fighting NPC trainers and add more of them before a gym leader.

Lordjamex
Normal
Normal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Balancing Issues

Post by Baralai15 on Sun May 09, 2010 2:36 am

The only difficult one is Sabrina really. Money is not much of an issue compared to as it used to be. But it still may be for others. The quests that Fint had added do give a lot of money. What I would do is invest in some poke-balls and do some of the quests. They give a lot of money. You don't want the xp gain raised because this game isn't that long right now so might want to spend some time grinding before the gym leader battles to get your Pokemon up. You may be saying the xp gain should be raised because you think the max level is 100. Well here right now it is 30 but its going to be raised soon to 40. Which is why xp gain is a little slow. So make the best out of it until we get the cap raised Wink
Baralai15
Master
Master

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2008-09-24

View user profile http://myspace.com.irlbc

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigersaber on Sun May 09, 2010 11:11 am

True True True! Find the right pokemon, train it right, and the rest is piece of cake!
Tigersaber
Master
Master

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top